Tysinger Promotions, Inc. is lead by a Senior Team of three talented women: President, Wendy Tysinger Stallings, Executive Vice President, Whitney Crosslin, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Katie Stewart, Executive Event Coordinator, Abby Sparks, and Event Coordinator, Diana Bourcier. The Senior Team leads a skilled staff that works cohesively to perform each project on a daily basis. TPI has successfully maintained long-term client relationships, consistently delivered top notch services, and continuously grown as a team and company.
Each Senior Team member has their own strengths and resources that help make TPI a unified, professional, and exciting company. Below are informative details about each member and some insight as to how we are a successful group and why it’s fun to work with us.
Wendy Tysinger Stallings President
Motivated, passionate and an all around saleslady extraordinaire, Wendy Stallings, has been honing in on her keen ability to put ideas into motion since TPI was born in 2000. Wendy’s spirit and tenacity keeps her team on the path of growth and success, and lights the fire of inspiration. Her knack for seeing the possibility and making the connection between TPI and the client is always spot on – making her a true visionary.
5 things you’ve just got to know about the Boss Lady
- Loves Jesus!
- Graduate from UNC-Chapel Hill and Campbell Law School
- Can be bribed with wine…make that good wine
- Will not tolerate turbulence from her hubby in an airplane
- Must have a lamp lit on her desk at all times
Whitney Crosslin Executive Vice President
Creative, detail oriented and a customer service guru, Whitney Crosslin, has the gift of meshing each one of these attributes into a truly unique skill set. Whitney’s superior project management skills and ability to focus on the customer’s goals has brought much accomplishment to TPI over the years. Her love of logistics plays a vital roll in event planning – a must when it comes to pulling off a seamless event.
5 things you’ve just got to know about the EVP
- Graduate of Radford University
- Loves a to-do list
- Feels blessed everyday to have a healthy, happy, thriving son
- Enjoys watching her husband’s accomplishments within the NHRA Drag Racing Arena
- (Still) has a passion for overly priced handbags
Katie Stewart Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Energetic, driven and savvy with ALL things technology, Katie Stewart, has brought a real sense of vitality to the TPI Team. Katie’s approach to growth and keeping ideas fresh at TPI has been a real asset and has kept the team on their toes. Her knowledge of social media as it relates to new projects and clients plays an integral part in TPI’s constant evolution. She’s quick to pick up on a clients’ vision and timely with her flawless follow through.
5 things you’ve just got to know about the VP of S&M
- Has two adorable rescue dogs: a yellow lab named Sadie and black and tan hound named Rosie
- Graduate of The University of Georgia and will always be a true Bulldog fan
- Is a sports fan and loves to play tennis, soccer, ski, paddleboard, wake board, and run
- Can bake a cheesecake like nobody’s business – the recipe is a family secret…shhhh!
- Enjoys traveling and would love to take a food tour of Italy, Spain, Thailand and India
Abby Sparks Executive Event Coordinator
Abby’s work ethic, knack for details, and mind for logistics are vital contributions to our senior team. She came on board the beginning of 2015 and immediately became a core team member with her positive attitude, energy, hard work and kind heart. Her talent for reading the customer and immediately acting on their needs are unique assets that help build our long term customer base and new business development.
5 things you’ve just got to know about the EEC:
- Married to her high school sweetheart.
- Proud mother of three dogs, two ferrets, ten chickens, and three ducks.
- Graduate of Cape Fear Community College and attended The University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
- Competed in Hunter/Jumper Equestrian Sports for 10 years and hopes to have her own barn one day.
- Believes a strong Jack and Coke is good for the soul
Diana Bourcier Event Coordinator
Diana came on board in late 2015 with heels dug in, ready to take on any project. She has quickly become our go-to support role as she provides outstanding event coordination for old accounts and new customers as they merge into a busy schedule of conventions, air shows, tours and motorsports events. As TPI continues to grow Diana’s support role becomes increasingly important as she continues to seamlessly handle our constantly changing customer needs and event support demands. We couldn’t do it without her!
5 things you’ve just got to know about the EC:
- Has hiked to the summit of Flattop Mountain in Alaska (DURING WINTER!) and Mount Mitchell in North Carolina.
- Is a total sucker for anything sweet! ESPECIALLY ice cream!!
- Is a self taught guitar player.
- Cannot (and should not) go one day without coffee… for the sake of others! 😉
- Loves her husband and her 3 rescued pups beyond measure!