Tysinger Promotions, Inc. is lead by an Executive Team of talented women: President, Wendy Tysinger Stallings, Executive Vice President, Whitney Crosslin, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Katie Stewart, and Executive Event Coordinator, Abby Sparks. This Executive Team leads all sales and marketing efforts as well as manages all accounts while working cohesively with our catering and event staff to execute all project details from A to Z. Each team member plays a role in each account from the initial contact and consultation, to the planning phase and final execution. We believe this individual commitment to a group effort builds confidence and delivers a superior level of customer service that is unmatched and creates long term client relationships.
Each Executive Team member has their own set of strengths and resources that help make TPI a unified, professional, and exciting company. Below are informative details about each member as well as some insight as to how we are a successful company and why it’s fun to work with us.
Wendy Tysinger Stallings
Motivated, passionate and all around saleslady extraordinaire, Wendy Stallings has been honing in on her keen ability to put ideas into motion since TPI was born in 2000. Wendy’s spirit and tenacity keeps her team on the path of growth and success, and lights the fire of inspiration. Her knack for seeing the possibility and making the connection between TPI and the client is always spot on – making her a true visionary.
5 things you’ve got to know about the Boss Lady
- Loves Jesus!
- Graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill and Campbell Law School
- Can be bribed with wine… make that good wine.
- Will not tolerate turbulence from her hubby in an airplane.
- Must have a lamp lit on her desk at all times – balanced lighting is too important for productivity.
Executive Vice President
Creative, detail oriented and a customer service guru, Whitney Crosslin has the gift of meshing these attributes into a truly unique skill set. Whitney’s superior project management skills and meticulous focus on all details has brought much success to TPI over the years. Her love of logistics plays a vital roll in event planning and putting the plan into action– a much when it comes to pulling off a seamless event.
5 things you’ve got to know about the EVP
- Graduate of Radford University
- Loves a to-do list!
- Feels blessed everyday to have a healthy, happy, thriving son named Colt.
- Enjoys watching her husband’s accomplishments within the NHRA Drag Racing arena.
- (Still) has a passion for overly priced handbags.
Katie Stewart McClintic
Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Energetic, driven and savvy with all things technology, Katie Stewart McClintic has brought a real sense of vitality to the TPI Team. Katie’s approach to growth and keeping ideas fresh has been a real asset to TPI and has kept the team on their toes. Her knack for marketing ideas, social media and the customer experience as they relate to new projects plays an integral part in TPI’s constant evolution. She’s quick to pick up on a client’s vision and timely with her flawless follow through.
5 things you’ve just got to know about the VP of S&M
- She has two adorable rescue dogs: Sadie, a yellow lab and Rosie, a black and tan hound.
- Graduate of the University of Georgia and Terry College of Business
- Loves to play tennis, soccer, ski, paddleboard, and is learning to surf and kite board
- Can bake a cheesecake like nobody’s business - the recipe is a family secret…shhhh!
- Happy to marry her hubby at a surprise winter wonderland wedding in Wilmington, NC.
Executive Event Coordinator
Abby’s work ethic, knack for going the extra mile, and mind for logistics are vital contributions to our senior team. She came on board the beginning of 2015 and immediately became a core team member with her positive attitude, energy, hard work and kind heart. Her talent for reading the customer and immediately acting on their needs are unique assets that help build our long term customer base and develop new business.
5 things you’ve just got to know about the EEC
- Married to her high school sweetheart.
- Proud mother of three dogs, four cats, two ferrets, ten chickens and three ducks.
- Graduate of Cape Fear Community College and attended The University of North Carolina at Wilmington.
- Competed in Hunter / Jumper Equestrian Sports for 10 years and hopes to have her own barn one day.
- Believes a strong Jack and Coke is good for the soul.