Data capture programs are designed to help clients retain and qualify critical customer data in order to:
- Spend marketing dollars more effectively.
- Rediscover the target market, their habits, and how it affects the client’s business strategy.
- Relate to the customer on a personal level and get critical feedback.
- Increase brand awareness and company identity.
- Enhance the scope of your audience via viral and social marketing.
- Execute product and service launches and release new company objectives.
- Surpass competition by interacting with the customer and staying ahead of industry trends.
How does the data capture program work?
- Our team consults with the client about their data needs and targets consumer information they need in order to meet their marketing goals.
- Depending upon the project, TPI can consult with the client as to the best event to execute the data capture program and then we work directly with the venue to coordinate all logistics.
- We develop the survey material based upon the initial marketing consultation with industry investment questions, demographic questions, cascades, yes vs. no questions, multiple choice, email, social media connections, etc. to acquire the customer data most efficiently.
- The survey is then uploaded onto iPads and aesthetically upgraded to coincide with the client brand, logo and product(s).
- TPI provides professionally qualified brand ambassadors from our team that are educated on the customer, their products and services, and the goal of the data capture program.
- The number of professionals is based upon the client’s request and volume goal of quality unique data collected.
- If the data capture program is accentuated by internal company staff or sales reps, TPI
can educated our staff on the employees and typical sales methods so the transition from data capture to sales rep is seamless and natural in order to capture the final sale and or connection to the decision maker.
- One the survey is uploaded onto iPads and the program begins; we electronically capture the data on-site by interacting with the target audience and securely store all information on the devices.
- During the collection process, the brand ambassadors can exchange a premium item of high perceived value to the target audience in order to attract participants and have an additional branding piece in the crowd.
- Upon completion of the data capture program we confirm the quality of all data and create charts, graphs, and tables so the client can easily interpret the data results and apply immediately.
- The raw data will be delivered in an Excel format (CSV) for the client to own and manipulate.
6. Turn Around Time
- Typically all data and illustrations are delivered to the client within one week of the
- If the data capture program occurs over the course of multiple events, we deliver a data
recap after each event.
Ready to find out more?
Please call for a custom quote.