Service Styles and Settings
The information the Executive Staff gathers during the initial client consultation dictates the flow and style of the catering, staff needs, equipment, attention to detail, and menu development. Our Executive Team and Catering Staff work together from the very beginning to put a catering plan together based on these factors that will result in a seamless event that leaves a lasting impression for you and your guests.
We offer a wide range of catering service styles that can be tailored to fit your event. Our kitchen and hospitality staff is capable of executing single with any headcount as well as servicing multiple events simultaneously; each with unique menus and catering styles.
Our capabilities range from Galas for 5,000 to intimate dinners for 50 guests. The most popular service styles and settings include:
- Banquets or Galas for 1,000 to 5,000 attendees
- BBQ’s and Outdoor Parties
- Buffets to include breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner
- Appetizers and Heavy Hors d'Oeuvres with Tray Passed Service and/or Stations
- Combination of Actions Stations, Carving Station and Full Service Buffets
- Plated Service
- Family Style Events
- Ice Cream Socials and Special Events with Cupcakes, Cakes, Pastries and Donuts
- Daily Barista and Coffee Bar Services
- Coordinated Bar and Beverage Services
Our style of catering and service options are very dependent upon client consultations that focus on the following factors:
- Date and Time of Event – Seasonal Factors and Light are important to take into account
- Location in the country
- Indoor vs. Outdoor
- Theme of Event
- Purpose of Event
- Demographic of Attendees
- Length of Event
- Type of Venue
- Layout of venue dictates the service details: transport, setting up, execution, back of house logistics, and clean up.
- Frequency of Event
- Customer Expectations
- Staff and Service Requests
We develop a customized event proposal based on these main factors and how our catering services blend with your goals. The Executive Staff that initially consults with the customer will also be the on- site coordinator and/or server at the event providing one contact from day 1 of the planning phase to the day of execution. Our customers enjoy this collaborative planning approach as the continuity and thoroughness guarantees every last detail will be executed as promised. This personal management style sets TPI apart, as each customer has 100% confidence that their account is handled with the attention it deserves.
Ready to find out more?
Please call for a custom quote.